Seeking Custody of a Child in Las Vegas?
There are lots of people who have never attempted to file for custody of a child in Las Vegas and many reasons why. Especially Fathers. Fatherless homes are an epidemic in the Las Vegas community that we are trying to change. There is no reason that you should not be in your child’s life whether the mother or father wants a relationship or not. Although it seems that the Family Courts in Las Vegas work for the best interest of the mother, it’s mostly because they are usually the person filing for custody or benefits.
Fatherless Home Epidemic!
According to The Fatherless Generation:
- 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.
- 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
- 85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
- 80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
- 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)
Time For Change!
It’s time to make some changes in our community. Call the Family Court Help Line when you are ready to seek more access, Co-parenting or joint custody of a child.